We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing executive.
The role will be varied between internal and external B2B work and will spread across two businesses.
Internally you will be required to maintain and build the businesses online presence and brand awareness through a variety of digital channels, ultimately generating leads and new sales opportunities.
Externally you will be managing our customers’ digital marketing campaigns to drive measurable commercial returns. It is vitally important that you fully understand and engage our customers’ target audience with the aim of driving new traffic to our customers’ website(s) and increasing their brand awareness through an array of digital marketing methods such as SEO, social media, link building, and content marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape and lead a new department within a well-established business. The role will report to the Head of Operations and work closely with other team members throughout the company.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Social media marketing
- Creating quality and unique content
- Email marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience within a Digital Marketing role position
- Extensive experience of managing SEO, PPC and Social Media campaigns (including paid and organic)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commercial awareness
- Process orientated and lateral thinking
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills (internally and externally)
- An ability to learn new skills as required and to share this knowledge with others
- Flexibility with an enthusiastic approach to your work
- A passion for digital marketing and keeping up-to-date with new trends and changes
- A “can do” attitude is essential
- Fundamental understanding of Technical SEO would be beneficial
- Experience in using a popular CMS platforms would be beneficial
- Underlying understanding of CSS and HTML would be beneficial
Qualifications & Grades:
- GCSE English grade C or above
- GCSE Maths grade C or above
- Preferably degree level education
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary range £30,000 - £35,000
- 28 days holiday, including Bank Holidays, in years 1 - 3, increasing to 33 days thereafter
- 4% company contributory pension
- 50% subsidy towards Bannatyne’s gym membership
- 2 weeks paid parental leave
- New employee referral scheme bonus
- Bonus potential after 6 months
- Private medical insurance after 1 year
- Group life cover of 4 x annual salary after 1 year
- Buy up to four weeks additional holiday after 3 years
- Long service bonuses after 5 years