We are seeking an experienced Full Stack .Net developer.
You must be able to work independently or as part of a team. Tasks may be small, multiple, concurrent or large, such is the variety of the role. You will be expected to support, maintain and develop new modules for existing solutions, as well as implementing new projects.
At times you may be asked to look at an issue that presents a challenge or new technology you have not experienced before. A flexible and a can-do attitude is key and a determination to succeed will be second nature to the right candidate.
Team work is of key importance and the sharing of knowledge is a must. The right candidate must be calm under pressure and must take a pragmatic approach to the demands of deadlines, client expectations and commercial considerations.
The candidate would require at least 5 years of experience from working within either an internal or outsourced software department.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Process orientated and lateral thinking
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- An interest in software development and technology in general
- An ability to learn new skills as required and to share this knowledge with others
- Ability to innovate
- Flexibility with an enthusiastic approach to your work
- Understanding of software architecture, issues and design
- A 'can do' attitude is essential
- HTML & CSS
- .NET development (C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core)
- Entity framework, MVC & MSSQL
- Git Source Control
- Visual Studio & SQL Server Management Studio
- Bootstrap, Sass & Buefy
- JQuery & Vue.js
- Azure DevOps & TFS
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum practices & SDLC process
- Prototyping and design tools such as Adobe XD
- An eye for design and visual aesthetics
Qualifications & Grades
- GCSE English grade C or above
- GCSE Maths grade C or above
- Any current Microsoft qualification is favourable
Salary & Benefits
- Salary range £35,000 - £45,000
- 28 days holiday, including Bank Holidays, in years 1 - 3, increasing to 33 days thereafter
- 4% company contributory pension
- 50% subsidy towards Bannatyne’s gym membership
- 2 weeks paid parental leave
- New employee referral scheme bonus
- Bonus potential after 6 months
- Private medical insurance after 1 year
- Group life cover of 4 x annual salary after 1 year
- Buy up to four weeks additional holiday after 3 years
- Long service bonuses after 5 years
Back to the careers page.
Sign up to our newsletter
The latest insights, articles, and resources direct to your inbox.