Why choose us for IT support?
At Computer Service Centre, we all live and breathe IT – right through to managers and directors. We really care about helping our customers get the most from technology. Our ambition is to become your outsourced IT department, working with you just as though we were in the next office.
We listen carefully to your needs and propose solutions to meet them. And whatever we suggest, we make sure that it’s faster, better and cheaper than doing it yourself!
What makes us different from other managed service providers?
All IT support providers are not the same. Here’s how we’re different from the competition.
- Accreditations – IT is unregulated, so we gain third-party qualifications to demonstrate our ability and commitment. We currently hold BSI ISO 27001 (information security), 9001 (quality management), 45001 (health and safety) and 14001 (environment). We also have Cyber Essentials Plus, which means we meet national government standards for looking after your data.
- Availability – Our standard support hours are Monday–Friday 06:00–22:00, Saturday–Sunday 08:30–17:30. A duty engineer is available 24/7/365.
- Our team – Our engineers have hundreds of years’ experience between them. We encourage them to keep learning and offer financial support to help them take their exams.
- Support cases and service levels – You can raise a case by phone, by email or through our client portal. Cases are assigned to one of four service levels, from Admin to Critical, which determine how quickly we aim to resolve them. Cases stay with us until they’re fixed, no matter who else needs to get involved.
- Our commitment – We aim to close 85% of cases according to service level, 50% of cases within the very first call and 95% of cases remotely.
- Additional services – We also offer other tasks in addition to standard IT support, such as managed backups, account management, managing critical updates on PCs and servers and much more.
Act now and get the support you need
IT is far too important to be left to chance.
If you’re ready for a new kind of support, talk to us and find out how much difference we can make to your business.
To arrange an initial meeting, please contact us on 01603 431200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the blog.
Sign up to our newsletter
The latest insights, articles, and resources direct to your inbox.