Welcome to Computer Service Centre
“Dedicated to being the best in everything we do”
In line with our mission statement, we're focused on providing exceptional service levels to clients of our full-service IT offering and we know that having the right team of likeminded individuals is key to us achieving this.
Our teams are full of professional, hardworking individuals with bags of creativity, which we love! After all, the tech industry is ever changing, so we need our people to be able to flourish and develop their ideas so that we stay a step ahead of the competition.
We're firm believers in upskilling our people and encourage training across a whole array of topics, from technical qualifications, leadership courses to project management.
Just as we seek long term relationships with our customers, we want our team members to enjoy long term careers with us so it’s important that our people feel happy and supported in order that they can achieve their goals.
As part of our commitment to making Computer Service Centre a great place to work, we're delighted to have achieved the Investors in People accreditation. This demonstrates our desire to lead, support and develop our people and culture.
Working as one team
We believe clear communication drives success and we encourage our teams to get together and share ideas to help meet our ambitious goals. Given the nature of our roles and how interlinked they are, we collaborate regularly and are always looking for ways to make improvements and help one another.
Whilst the majority of team members are based at our offices in Norwich, we appreciate the need for flexibility. We offer flexible start times where possible and know there will be days where team members need to be at home to focus on a particular piece of work, or perhaps just to take a delivery.
What can we offer you?
All our team members benefit from the following:
- Private medical insurance after 1 year
- 4% company contributory pension
- Training and development opportunities – we encourage all our team members to upskill and we set financial incentives that are awarded upon gaining qualifications!
- Annual company bonus – potential to earn between 5-10% of annual salary depending on company performance
- Group life cover of 4 x annual salary after 1 year
- Half price Bannatyne’s gym membership
- Buy up to four weeks additional holiday after 3 years
- Long service bonuses
- Funded team events – we work hard but also like to take time out to have fun and enjoy each other’s company!
- Gaming consoles for lunchtime entertainment on our giant projector screen
- Free onsite parking
- Low interest loans
- Free flu jabs
- Free tea and coffee
- New employee referral scheme bonus
- 2 weeks paid parental leave
Would you like to be part of our team?
Please have a look at our current vacancies. Even if you don’t see what you’re looking for, please send us your CV and outline what you could bring to our team.
There are currently no vacancies available.
Why choose us?
Our CORE values get to the heart of
what we’re about as a business.
We explain things clearly and take the lead in communication, so you always understand what we’re doing on your behalf.
Once an issue comes to us, it stays with us. We’ll keep on working until it’s solved, no matter who else gets involved.
You won’t find us making excuses or trying to shift the blame. We know the buck stops with us.
We work to your priorities, not our own. At the end of the day, if it’s not working for you, it’s not working at all.
Sign up to our newsletter
The latest insights, articles, and resources direct to your inbox.