As a provider of IT support for charities, we understand that charitable bodies need to operate to the highest standards of governance, and that data security is a real concern when holding information on people who are often particularly vulnerable. With our ISO 27001 certification we are able to advise on and implement measures to help keep your users’ data safe.
- The highest standards of data integrity
- ICT strategy aligned to your objectives
- Experience in the charitable sector
- Transparent pricing for ease of benchmarking
- Flexible operating cost models
- Resources to support significant multi-site operations
We also understand that, in the eyes of some, every pound spent on IT is a pound not spent on delivering the services your charity exists to provide to the community. Experience shows, though, that databases and data analysis are critical in moving organisations forward, and that providing communication and collaboration platforms can empower and enable maximum productivity from retained staff, volunteers and the general public.
We are delighted to have some great clients in this sector, and we believe that by remaining transparent in our dealings and professional in our service and outlook, we will continue to enjoy relationships with these organisations. These are some of the services we supply to charities:
- Fully outsourced ICT strategy and delivery
- Secure campus WiFi
- Network planning
- Hardware procurement
- Connectivity services